SPRINGS:HISTORY

The Springs originally was the site of three springs in the era, hence the name and three colors in the logo. The Springs location at 521 Wisconsin Ave., was formerly the Spring City Pattern Works (wood pattern factory) as shown in early 1900's. This founding company  was later paired with Leitner’s Auto Body Shop on the 519 side. Most Waukesha residents today recall the Springs as a cooperative Antique Store for 25 years until 2008 when purchased by the current owners and transitioned into The Springs: Gallery, Studio and Creativity Pumphouse.

Copyright The Springs: Gallery, Studios and Creativity Pumphouse